Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sweet Words

July 29, 2012   **Sunday. Starbucks. 8:27a**

Psalms 119:103

How sweet your words taste to me; they are sweeter than honey.

I love desserts or any thing sweet.  I love to try new things, I love the way cupcakes look.  I love the fact that desserts are so super cool looking and I especially love how they taste.  But I can only have a little bit of it because they can be so fattening!  My old boss used to say, {about desserts or anything that could add fat to our bodies} "it's fat free, you don't pay for the fat, it is already included."  God's words are so good and fattening that it is fat free, I don't pay for it in monetary terms or have to worry about getting physically fat!

God's words are super sweet.  There have been times in my life where either I've read something sweet in the bible or have had a super sweet prayer meeting that I crave ice cream or cake.  Or both.  I love that He literally puts sweetness into my mouth as I dive deeper in love with Him.

Lord, you are so amazing and so wonderful that you are super sweet!  ;p

Your sweet words are so wonderful to my lips, give me more!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment